We genuinely care about our client’s business, and do whatever it takes to provide the business with what it needs in order to be successful. We have a transparent business model and keep a close eye for making our customer’s life easier. We apply proven practices and principles of Scrum to deliver solutions to our clients, and provide visibility to progress of work through redmine ticket management system. Once the customer shares initial idea/concept:
- Our team arranges a meeting to get all the requirements in shape of documents or minutes of meeting (MoMs).
- The requirements are then forwarded internally to our Project Management, Design, Engineering, and Testing teams for a thorough requirements and gap analysis based on which a task list is generated, the total estimated work hours calculated, and required team composition is proposed.
- At this point, delivery model is discussed and if the client requests, a delivery roadmap based on 3-4 weeks of Sprints is also proposed. Client may also chose to go with:
- Fixed Bid Pricing Model – Where client pays a fixed amount for delivery of the solution. This model is applicable when highly elaborate requirements are available, and changes in requirements are not expected, or minimal.
- Time and Material Pricing Model – Where client pays for services on an hourly or monthly basis. This model provides client with control over resources used, and changes in scope or the requirements.
- A project kick-off date is finalized based on client’s desire and availability of team members.
Once the project is kicked off:
- All the requirements are translated into a series of tasks in redmine, or client’s preferred project management system.
- Estimated number of hours for each task are calculated, or added in as previously calculated during requirement analysis phase.
- 1-2 Sprints are defined based on the task lists, and assigned to team members.
- Daily scrum meetings are conducted to monitor progress of deliverables, and co-ordinate activities between team members.
- Developed code is peer reviewed, and complete testing is performed.
- Code is deployed to staging for review and feedback of client.
- Sprint retrospective analysis is conducted to take notes for things that went great, capture areas for improving delivery practices, and ways to further adapt to challenges in the project.
- Deploy to production if desired, and/or repeat the process!